To discuss your workshop options, please use the form below or contact us on 02 9402 5745.
Our workshops include experienced facilitators, visiting your organisation or school utilising a combination of exercises and multimedia, to actively engage each young person to present strategies on cyber safety, digital reputation and online privacy.
Workshop objectives include:
- To educate school-aged students on the effects of sharing too much info online, obsessive use of technology & social media and bullying (with a focus on online bullying)
- To allow students to gain insight into what bullying is, and why it might happen.
- To skill students in how to cope with bullying themselves, or how to help others who are being bullied.
- To provide strategies on cyber safe behaviour including safety settings online and dangers to look out for, including what to do if you receive inappropriate images/messages.
- To provide details on the legal and digital reputation consequences.
The workshops utilise:
- Multimedia Resources including the Best Enemies film.
- Structured discussions on online privacy, digital reputation, cyber safety, online and offline bullying.
- A combination of exercises to further discuss issues including:
- Behaviour management
- Social skills and communication techniques
- Scenarios and role-playing
- Storyboarding and storytelling exercises
The cost of the workshops depends on the number of students/young people involved and is priced per person on application.
The workshops uniqueness comes from its ability to present the consequences from both the victim and bully’s perspective and this has really connected with young people.
The combination of an educational and entertainment component also captivates young people whilst also connecting on their level to explore the causes and consequences of these issues thus providing a pro-active and preventative approach to confronting cyber bullying.
Responses from schools and youth agencies have shown that the workshops and resources assist in increasing awareness of cyber bullying and teen issues and provide a mechanism for structured discussion to confront the issues presented and approaches to dealing with cyber bullying and its consequences.
To discuss your tailored workshop options, please complete the form below or contact the team on 02 9402 5745.